Oakland's Brittni Hutton and George O'Connor were the top collegiate finishers.
▪ All-Horizon League first team honoree
▪ Placed seventh at the Horizon League Championship with a 8K time of 25:05 (Nov. 1)
▪ Finished third at the UW-Parkside Midwest Open (Sept. 13)
▪ Highest Oakland finish at NCAA Regional at 71st place with a 10K time of 31:47
▪ Raced in three events for Oakland in 2013.
▪ Earned a season-best time of 25:45 for 8K at the Bradley "Pink" Classic on Oct. 19.
▪ Finished top two on the team in all six races he competed in
▪ Finished first on the team at the Loyola Invitational with a time of 26:01 (Sept. 29)
▪ Ran season-best 25:30 in the 8K at the Bradley Classic to finish first on the team (Oct. 12)
▪ Finished runner-up at the Golden Grizzly Open with a 6K time of 19:22.1 (Aug. 31)
▪ Finished second on the team and 16th overall at The Summit League Championships (Oct. 27)
▪ Ran in two races
▪ Placed top-three on the team in both races he ran
2010 ▪ Ran 19:30.10 (6K) to place fourth at the Golden Grizzly Open (Sept. 4) ▪ Earned Academic All-Summit League honors
Ziolko's Career Bests Five Mile: 25:43.9 (2014) 6K: 19:22.1 (2012) 8K: 25:05 (2014) 10K: 31:47 (2014)
High School ▪ Earned four letters for coach Stan Ford ▪ Earned all-region honors twice ▪ Helped his team finish among the top 10 at the Division 1 State Championship meet all four years ▪ Won four letters in track
Personal Parents: Michelle and David Ziolko Siblings: Ryan, Taylor