Oct. 4, 2012
ROCHESTER, Mich. - The Oakland men's and women's cross country teams are ready to compete in the annual Michigan Intercollegiate Championships on Friday, hosted by Calvin College, in Grand Rapids, Mich. The men will begin with an 8K at 4 p.m. with the women to follow with a 5K at 4:45 p.m.
|Oakland at Mich. Intercollegiate Championships - Grand Rapids, Mich.
Oct. 5, 2012
||Michigan Inercollegiate Championships
||Grand Rapids, Mich.
||Calvin College Cross Country Course|
||Men's 8K - 4 p.m.|
Women's 5K - 4:45 p.m.
||Women's 5K Course Map
Men's 8K Course Map
Grand Valley Stats
Saginaw Valley State
||Oakland | Calvin College
||Follow Oakland on Facebook and Twitter
- Last race, Brittni Hutton finished sixth overall at the Sean Earl Lakefront Invitational
- She raced against seven teams regionally ranked and one who was also nationally ranked
- Hutton has won two Summit League Athlete of the Week honors this season
- She has the top time in the league in the 4K and 5K. She also holds the third best time in the 6K
- On Sept. 10, the women's team cracked the top-15 of the regional rankings for the first time since 2010
- Nathan Ziolko finished 43rd with a season-best time in the 8K race at the Sean Earl Lakefront Invite
- George O'Connor finished 49th at the Spartan Invitational against five Great Lake Regional top-15 teams