Oakland University Athletics is holding its 2nd Annual Black & Gold Raffle this season. Thank you to our supporters for the incredible success we had with our inaugural Black & Gold Raffle last year. This year's raffle features a 'Winner's Choice' grand prize for a four-day, three-night trip for two (2) including lodging and transportation. Winner may select from Boston, New Orleans, or Toronto. Additional prizes include a private tour of Meadow Brook Hall and accommodations at Crystal Mountain; a full list of prizes is below, and is updated as new prizes are received.
The drawing will take place on Friday, February 17, 2017 during half-time of the Oakland-Valpo men's basketball game. Tickets are on sale now and cost $5 for one or $20 for a book of 5. You do not have to be present to win. All proceeds will benefit Oakland University Athletics teams.
Thank you for your interest and support of Oakland University Athletics. It is through the generosity of our donors that we continue excelling to new heights.
Go Golden Grizzlies!
2016-17 2nd Annual Black & Gold Raffle
WINNERS CHOICE: A four-day, three-night trip for two (2) including roundtrip transportation (airfare or train), hotel accommodations, and roundtrip transfer to/from hotel. Trip also includes a sightseeing opportunity, which varies per destination. Winner may select from Boston, New Orleans, or Toronto. (Est. Value: $2,300)
Limitations Apply. Travel arrangements reserved through The Traveling Man Vacations, Rochester, MI. Any additional expenses due to peak travel times or changes to the travel package resulting in increased costs will be at the winner's expense.
- Accommodations for two adults at Crystal Mountain Resort to include one (1) night lodging and your choice of golf or ski (Date Limitations apply) Courtesy of Crystal Mountain Resort
- Meadow Brook Hall Private Tour - Take an exclusive extended tour with the curator through the jewel of Oakland University's campus, the historic Meadow Brook Hall. A National Historic Landmark, Meadow Brook is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy's most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of automobile pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, lumber broker Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929 for $4 million, Meadow Brook represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America. Guest may choose one of three tour options, the General House tour, the Behind-the-Scenes tour, or the Estate Walking tour. Up to 6 people for a 1.5 hour tour. Courtesy of Meadow Brook Hall
- Dream Dinners package including First Try Dream Dinners, customizing up to six family dinners (18-servings), and also a separate exclusive group Night Out event to share Dream Dinners with nine of your friends. During your Night Out event, each guest in attendance will take home one 3-serving dinner. Courtesy of Dream Dinners, Rochester Hills, MI
- Fore! Take on the 2017 golf season at Katke-Cousins Golf Course on the campus of Oakland University with a Bronze Golf Access Program. (includes access and registration fee only - $1,000 value) Courtesy of Oakland University Golf & Learning Center
- Two (2) tickets to any production during the 2016-17 season at Meadow Brook Theatre Courtesy of Meadow Brook Theatre
- Gift certificate courtesy of RedOx Tavern
- Homemade toffee & treat basket Courtesy of Mel's Toffee
- Gift certificate courtesy of Outback Steakhouse
- Gift certificate courtesy of DiBella's Subs
- Gift cards courtesy of Meijer
- Enjoy a bowling party with up to 10 people, including two hours of unlimited bowling. Courtesy of Classic Lanes
- Gift certificate to Park 600 bar + kitchen courtesy of Royal Park Hotel
- Free Noodles for a Year! Gift certificate for one free entree per month for the year courtesy of Noodles & Company