OU ends the season 20-35.
May 18, 2013
Golden Grizzlies earn No. 2 seed in The Summit League Baseball Championship.
Robby Enslen drove in the game-winning run.
Brett Impemba doubled in the winning run in the eighth inning.
The Golden Grizzlies fell to the Jackrabbits in an elimination game.
Golden Grizzlies complete the four-game sweep.
Golden Grizzlies upend Leathernecks 2-1.
Golden Grizzlies drop 13-9 game to the Chippewas.
Golden Grizzlies trounce the Comets 14-2.
▪ Was second on the team with a .312 batting average going 48-for-154 at the plate
▪ Saw action in 49 games, including 45 starts, mainly as the team's designated hitter
▪ Hit .343 in Summit League games with a .371 slugging percentage in league games
▪ Posted a career-best 4-for-4 outing against Southern Utah
▪ Had 17 RBIs and scored 22 runs
▪ Played in 30 games making 23 starts
▪ Hit a game-winning walk-off home run to beat Western Michigan (May 3)
▪ Had back-to-back game-winning RBIs after driving in the winning run against Toledo (May 8)
▪ He had six multiple hit games during the season
▪ He went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and a run scored against Butler (Mar. 6)
▪ He also went 2-for-3 against Illinois State with a double (Mar. 25)
▪ Finished the season with a .237 batting average with a .323 slugging percentage and a .294 on-base percentage
▪ Was 3-for-3 stealing bases
▪ Ended the year with three doubles, a triple and a home run
▪ Earned a spot on The Summit League All-Academic Team as a distinguished scholar
▪ Played in 21 games drawing 13 starts
▪ Had one double, scored a run, drove in four runs while batting .225
▪ Drove in the game-winning run vs. South Dakota State (4/17)
▪ Drove in three runs vs. North Dakota State (5/9)
▪ Was selected to the Summit League All-Academic Team as a distinguished scholar
Prairie Ridge High School:
▪ Earned four letters for coach Dave Haskins
▪ Participated in area-code tryouts his junior year
▪ Played in Wrigley Field Fall Classic with the nationally-ranked Illinois Sparks
▪ Played summer ball with the McHenry County Hurricanes, ranked 55th in the nation by Perfect Game Crosschecker
▪ His 2008 Prairie Ridge HS team won the Class 4A State Championship over Oak Park River Forest HS
▪ Jacoby drove in the winning run in the sixth inning of a 4-3 contest
▪ His team finished 32-8 that year
▪ As a senior, hit .457 with seven homers, 20 doubles, and 33 RBIs
▪ Earned all-conference, Northwest Herald All-Area First Team, ESPN Rise All-Illinois team honors, and honorable mention Chicago Tribune All-State team
▪ Threw out over 60% of base runners as a senior
Personal: Nolan Thomas Jacoby was born August 23, 1991 in Park Ridge, Illinois ... the son of Donald Jacoby and Laura Jacoby ... has two sisters, Lisa and Lindsey ...Jacoby is majoring in communications.