Women's swimming and diving won the Team Academic Achievement award for the second straight year.
The Golden Grizzlies eneter the tournament as the No. 2 seed.
Nolan Jacoby was 4-for-4 and the Golden Grizzlies wrapped up a second place Summit League finish.
The series will open on Thursday at 3 p.m. with senior festivities on Saturday.
Tim Ryan was named Black and Gold Series MVP.
The Oakland baseball team earned a walk-off victory against Southern Utah on Senior Day at the OU Baseball Field
▪ Made a total of five pitching appearances, hurling a total of six innings and saw action in six games overall
▪ Did not allow an earned run in three of his five outings
▪ Made his collegiate debut against Alma (Mar. 20) scoring a run as a pinch runner
▪ Threw two scoreless innings in Oakland's 4-3 win over Western Illinois (May 3)
▪ Got his first collegiate strikeout against Oral Roberts (May 7)
▪ Threw two scoreless innings in a win over Toledo (May 10) and only allowed one earned run over his final 3.1 innings of work
▪ Surrendered only two extra-base hits during the season
▪ Earned a spot on The Summit League All-Academic Team
Grand Rapids Community College:
▪ Played for one season at Grand Rapids Community College
▪ Earned all-academic honors at GRCC for his efforts during the 2010 season
▪ Helped GRCC advance to the regional tournament
▪ Was a four year letter-winner at Harrison High School
▪ Was a two-time team captain
▪ Named honorable metion all-state in 2007
▪ Was a back-to-back all-area and all-district selection from 2007-08
▪ Played summer baseball with the Michigan Bulls, Concealeo Dodgers and Advanced Baseball.
▪ Also played football at HHS, helping lead his team to the state championship game at Ford Field
Top Athletic Performance:
▪ Going hitting two doubles and scoring twice in the regional championship game against top-seeded Kellogg Community College
Full Name: Craig Francis Sacha
Birthdate: April 24, 1990
Parents: Frank and Julie Sacha
Siblings: Mike and Phil Sacha
Top Three Reasons for Choosing Oakland:
1. The great academics
2. The outstanding baseball program
3. The great location, close to my home town
Major at Oakland: