Women's swimming and diving won the Team Academic Achievement award for the second straight year.
The Golden Grizzlies led the league for a fourth consecutive semester
Nolan Jacoby had the game-winning two-RBI single for Oakland.
Kyle Bobolts was 2-for-4 to lead the Golden Grizzlies.
The Golden Grizzlies face the Wildcats at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
The Oakland baseball team earned a walk-off victory against Southern Utah on Senior Day at the OU Baseball Field
Oakland swept a doubleheader against Western Illinois 11-10 and 8-1 at the OU Baseball Field on Saturday, Apr. 28, 2012.
▪ Made 15 appearances for OU, including 14 starts as he pitched a total of 58.2 innings
▪ Led the Oakland team with 47 strikeouts during the season
▪ Posted a 3-7 record and one save with an 8.13 ERA
▪ Picked up his first win of the season after allowing just one earned run over five innings against Butler
▪ Tossed 5.1 innings and allowed just one hit in Oakland's 6-3 win over Western illinois
▪ Did not allow a hit as he earned his first career save in OU's 7-5 over Central Michigan (May 17)
▪ Ended the season with a win over Centenary (May 20) where he equaled his season high with six strikeouts
▪ Struck out six batters against Butler (Mar. 6), Illinois State (Mar 25) and Centenary (May 20)
▪ Did not allow an earned run in five innings pitched against Illinois State
▪ Saw action in 16 games, drawing 11 starts
▪ Posted a 4-6 record with a 6.48 ERA
▪ Picked up his first win of the year after tossing 3.1 scoreless innings in relief against Dayton (3/14)
▪ Picked up his second win in a four-inning start against Rochester College (3/18)
▪ His third win of the season was against Western Illinois, where he allowed five runs in 6.1 innings of work
▪ Earned the win against Southern Utah after surrendering six hits and four unearned runs in 7.2 innings of work
▪ Tossed a scoreless inning in relief against Olivet (5/6)
▪ Pitched in 12 games, drawing the start in six
▪ Posted a 1-4 record with a 6.41 ERA on the season
▪ Made his OU debut against Kentucky (2/28), tossing 3.1 innings and allowing two run
▪ Turned in a solid performance against Michigan (3/20), allowing four unearned run on three hits in five innings
▪ Named Summit League Pitcher of the Week after throwing a two-hit shutout against Western Illinois (4/5)
▪ Tossed 1.2 scoreless innings against Central Michigan (4/15)
▪ Went two scoreless innings against Olivet (4/29).
Portage Central High School:
▪ Earned three letters for coach Paul Schneider
▪ Served as team captain as a junior and senior
▪ Earned all-conference honors as a junior
▪ Posted a perfect 19-0 record over his first three years in high school.
Personal: Born Gregory James Welke on May 27, 1989 in Kalamazoo, Michigan ... the son of Tim and Patti Welke ... Father and uncle, Bill Welke, are umpires for Major League Baseball ... his brother, Ben, played baseball at the University of South Florida ... his favorite sport to play, other than baseball, is golf ... his favorite television show is SportsCenter ... his favorite movie is Indiana Jones ... would like to star in a movie with Kate Hudson ... if he could go anywhere in the world, he would go to Australia ... Welke is majoring in business administration.