March 22, 2012
|GAMES 17,18,19 - Oakland (3-13) at Michigan State (10-7)
East Lansing, Mich. - OU Baseball Webguiide
McClane Stadium (2,500)
||Oakland / Michigan State|
|Coverage (Audio / Webstream)
Game 1 - Friday, Mar. 23 - 3:05 p.m.
J. Gorecki (1-3), 5.91 ERA vs T. Bucciferro (3-1),4.26 ERA
||OUgrizzlies.com / MSUSpartans.com|
|Series / Last Meeting
||3-25 / 2011|
|Social Media||Follow Baseball on Facebook and Twitter|
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Oakland (3-13) will hit the road for a three-game series with Michigan State (10-7) at McClane Stadium on Friday at 3:05 p.m. Last season, the Golden Grizzlies split a doubleheader with MSU, as Brady Adamek picked up the win in the nightcap.
Golden Grizzlies Notes
- Spencer Marentette is leading Oakland with a .341 batting average this season
- Tim Ryan leads OU with 19 total hits this season
- Mike Carson's .542 slugging percentage this season. He has six extra-base hits this year.
- Aaron Ciselak is batting .355 over the last eight games and leads Oakland with four home runs this season.
- Ryan ranks second all-time in career stolen bases at Oakland with 65 and leads OU with eight stoleb bases this season .
- Greg Welke (2-1) leads Oakland with two wins this season. He has won both games in relief.
- The Golden Grizzlies are through with a stretch of 12 games in the state of Ohio.
- Bryan Jagielo and Jake Paulson all have ERAs under 3.00 this season and have thrown at least two innings for the Golden Grizzlies.
- The Golden Grizzlies play their first 24 games on the road before the home opener with Western Michigan.
- OU has played two top 25 teams in Vanderbilt and Louisville and two teams from the BIG EAST in Louisville and Cincinnati.
- 12 different players have a hit for OU this season, while 15 different pitchers have toed the rubber, including 11 different pitchers against Vanderbilt