The Golden Grizzlies and Titans went in two opposite directions since Oakland left Calihan Hall.
Feb. 18, 2015
Kahlil Felder led all scorers with 29 points.
Feb. 15, 2015
Feb. 4, 2015
The Golden Grizzlies faced Eastern Illinois in the opening round of the CIT Postseason Tournament inside the O'rena
The Golden Grizzlies and Flames in a Horizon League battle.
The men's basketball team faced UDM during a Black Out in the O'rena
The Golden Grizzlies have won 7 straight home games heading into tonight.
Oakland looks to win its 7th straight home game.
Overview: High flyer that converted two alley-oop dunks that appeared on ESPN SportsCenter Top 10 plays over the last two seasons ... Very long and athletic player that improved his 3-point shooting by 15% from his sophomore to junior season ... Played one season at West Virginia before transferring to Oakland in summer 2012 ... Received a grade of 90 by ESPN, highest rated high school player to come to Oakland ... Sat out 2012-13 due to NCAA transfer rule ... Majoring in integrative studies.
▪ Posted a career-best 9 double-figure scoring games
▪ Scored a career-high 27 points vs. Western Michigan (11/19) on #BeatCancer night where Oakland honored his late mother Latricia Mitchell
▪ Made 26 starts, averaging 6.6 points and 4.1 rebounds per game
▪ Recorded first-ever double-double with 12 points and a career-high 10 rebounds vs. Chicago State (11/25)
▪ Tallied 14 points in 21 minutes in the opener at then-No. 14 Iowa State (11/14)
▪ Reached double figures in 7 games
▪ Fouled out a team-high 6 times
▪ Recorded career highs with 23 points and 8 rebounds at Cleveland State (1/16)
▪ Tallied 17 points at then-No. 15 Gonzaga (11/17)
▪ His dunk against Illinois State (12/16) was played on Fox Sports 1 #The1
▪ Posted 5 points in an OT win over Youngstown State (3/4) in league tournament opener
▪ Played in 13 games
▪ Grabbed 8 rebounds and dished out 4 assists
▪ Struggled from the floor, shooting 11.1% (2-18)
▪ Went 1-for-2 against Texas A&M-CC, finishing with 3 points and 1 steal
▪ Four-year letterwinner for coach Lou Dawkins (Currently an assistant coach at Northern Illinois)
▪ Averaged a double-double over final two seasons
▪ Named Saginaw News Basketball Player of the Year
▪ Multiple all-state performer
▪ Helped lead team to state title and top 10 Associated Press ranking as a freshman
TOP ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
▪ Averaged 44 points and 20 rebounds during July 2010 in AAU
Full Name: Tommie E. McCune
Mother: The late Latricia Mitchell
- Lost his mother to Lung Cancer in June 2014