ROCHESTER, Mich. - Oakland men's basketball will hold open tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 10-11 a.m. inside the Athletics Center O'rena. The tryouts are only open to full-time Oakland students that are enrolled in Fall 2017.
All potential walk-ons MUST complete the following prior to trying out:
1) Download the "New Athlete" medical forms: Click Here
2) Fill out necessary paper work.
3) Obtain a physical by a licensed physician within the last year.
4) Bring a copy of your class schedule to prove full-time enrollment.
5) Bring the appropriate insurance information, proof of physical and all other paperwork to the tryouts.
Participants must be available throughout the season during the normal 10-11 a.m. practice time. For more information, please e-mail associate head coach Dan Hipsher at email@example.com.