Sept. 19, 2012
ROCHESTER, Mich. - Oakland men's basketball will hold open tryouts on Monday, Oct. 1 from 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. in the Athletics Center O'rena. The tryouts are only open to full-time OU students that are enrolled Fall 2012.
All potential walk-ons MUST complete the following prior to trying out:
1) Download the "New Athlete" medical forms: Click Here
2) Fill out necessary paper work.
3) Obtain a physical by a licensed physician within the last year.
4) Bring a copy of your class schedule to prove full-time enrollment.
5) Bring the appropriate insurance information, proof of physical and all other paperwork to the tryouts.
For more information, please e-mail assistant coach Saddi Washington at email@example.com.