Jan. 17, 2012
ROCHESTER, Mich. - The Oakland University men's soccer team will hold open tryouts on Thursday, Feb. 2 from 10:15-12:15 a.m. at the OU Bubble. Tryoyts are open to all full-time Oakland students.
Potential walk-ons must be enrolled at Oakland full time for the winter semester and have completed the following:
1) Download the "New Athlete" medical forms above
2) Fill out necessary paper work.
3) Obtain a physical by a licensed physician within the last year.
4) Bring a copy of your current winter class schedule.
5) Bring the appropriate insurance information, proof of physical and all other paperwork to the tryouts.
The OU Bubble is located by parking lot P-13 on the OU campus. For more information about open tryouts, please contact assistant coach Jason Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.