Wednesday’s game will be broadcast on ESPN3.
Lauren Bos scored both Oakland's goals Saturday against Youngstown State
Sydnye Gagner netted two goals and now leads the team with six on the year
Lauren Bos scored her first career goal in the first half
10-15-16 Oakland Women's Soccer vs Green Bay Photos by Jose Juarez
Oakland at Milwaukee 10-08-16 Photos courtesy of Leonard Cederholm
9-24-16 Oakland WSOC vs Cleveland State Photos by Jose Juarez
Oakland vs. Kansas State 8.26.16
#OaklandWSOC vs SVSU 8-21-16 Photos Credit: Jose Juarez
▪ Played in all 18 games, making 12 starts
▪ Recorded two goals, both against Youngstown State (Sept. 30)
▪ Tallied 13 shots and eight shots on goal
▪ Recorded one game winning goal against Youngstown State (Sept. 30)
▪ Made 19 starts for the Golden Grizzlies and appeared in 20 games
▪ Finished the season with a pair of goals after scoring in Oakland’s 1-0 victory over Saginaw Valley State and 3-0 victory over Youngstown State in the Horizon League opener
▪ Recorded 14 shots and six shots on goal for the season
▪ Appeared in nine games, making one start
▪ Earned 12 varsity letters in Soccer (4), Cross Country (4) and Track (4) for head coach Kevin Robb and Clyde Ewell.
▪ 2014 All-State selection, All-Oakland County Second-Team, Oakland Activities Association (OAA) Red First-Team.
▪ 2013 All-District First-Team and OAA Red Second-Team.
▪ 2012 OAA White All-Conference Honorable Mention.
▪ Team captain of the Royal Oak Renegades and Force club team.
▪ Super Y Olympic Development Team (ODP) selection.
▪ 2015 Michigan State Cup semifinalist, 2014 Super Y National finalist, 2013-14 Super Y Midwest Division winner.
▪ 2011 Michigan Premier Division 2 co-champions.
▪ Three-year honor roll selection
Top Athletic Performance:
▪ Set the 800m and 1600m school record at Royal Oak in 2012.
Full Name: Lauren Catherine Bos
Birthdate: February 17, 1997
Parents: Tom and Donna Bos
Siblings: Maria, Andrew and Matthew
Top Three Reasons for Choosing Oakland:
1. Engineering program
2. Successful Division I soccer program
3. Campus location