The Best of 2012!
The Golden Grizzlies finished with the highest seed in the league tournament.
Six high school athletes signed to play for Oakland next season.
Bray finished Oakland's semifinal match with 21 kills and 20 digs.
The Oakland volleyball team took on Omaha on Senior Night Friday night in the Athletics Center O'rena
OU volleyball battled Kansas City Saturday night on Dig Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Night Saturday in the O'rena.
The Oakland volleyball team took on South Dakota in a Summit League match Friday inside the Athletics Center O'rena
The Oakland volleyball team faced off against IUPUI Tuesday night inside the Athletics Center O'rena.
The Golden Grizzlies fell to the Jackrabbits in five sets.
▪ Named to All-Summit League team
▪ Earned Summit League All-Tournament team honors
▪ Played in single-season record 115 sets in all 29 matches
▪ Finished with Oakland single-season record 494 kills and 4.30 kills per set average
▪ Earned All-Tournament Team honors at Golden Grizzly Invite and Cleveland State Tournament
▪ Recorded season-high 29 kills against Fort Wayne (Sept. 14)
▪ Became OU's all-time kills leader with 1,578 kills
▪ Finished third on the team with 408 digs and a 3.55 digs per set average
▪ Earned season-high 24 digs at Bowling Green (Oct. 6)
▪ Ranks fourth in OU history with 1,246 digs
▪ Only player in school history to record over 1,000 kills and 1,000 digs
▪ Finished career as Oakland's career leader in service aces with 99 ▪ Member of winningest senior class in school history with 68 victories
▪ All-Summit League First Team Selection
▪ First OU player to be named to the Summit League All-Tournament Team
▪ Played in 110 sets in 29 matches
▪ Set school record in the Div. I era with 389 kills and 1,162 attempts
▪ Second on the team with 358 digs, good for a 3.25 digs per set average
▪ Earned her 1,000th career kill against Southern Utah (Oct. 29)
▪ Season-high 22 kills against Western Illinois (Sept. 19)
▪ Recorded double-digit kills in 22 out of 28 matches played
▪ Career-high 32 digs against IUPUI (Oct. 11)
▪ Earned 17 double digit kill and double-digit dig performances
▪ Averaged 3.67 kills, 2.41 digs and 0.33 aces per set
▪ Set school records (NCAA Division 1) with 360 kills and 1057 hitting attempts
▪ Had 18 double-digit kill matches with 20-plus kills in five of them
▪ Recorded 27 kills versus North Dakota State (Oct. 2) making her the first player in school history (D1) to have 25 or more kills more than once in a career
▪ Registered 10 double-doubles (10+ kills and digs) with a streak of four matches in a row
▪ Averaged 3.02 kills, 0.25 service aces and 2.20 digs per set over 111 sets
▪ Set the school record (D1) with 30 kills versus Valparaiso (Oct. 31)
▪ Broke the single season school record (D1)with 1020 hitting attempts
▪ Led the team with 335 kills, third best in school history (D1)
▪ Had 19 double-digit kill matches
▪ Recorded 20+ kills versus IUPUI (Nov. 7) and UMKC (Nov. 14)
▪ Named to The Summit League All-Freshman team
▪ Lettered for coach Brie Isaacson
▪ Helped her team win the Illinois Class 4A state championship as a junior
▪ Named team MVP
Parents: Dorothy and Robert Bray
Siblings: Andrew, Matt
▪ After just two seasons, she ranks among the top ten in OU history (D1) in career kills and hitting attempts